6 roma tomatoes, chopped (I used heirloom, super flavor!)
1/2 c sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
3 cloves minced garlic
1/4 c olive oil
2 T balsamic vinegar
1/4 c fresh basil, stems removed
1/4 t salt
1/4 t ground black pepper
1 french baguette (gfree bread works well–just toast a little longer)
2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven on broiler setting
2. In a bowl, combine everything but the bread and cheese. Allow mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
3. Cut the baguette in 3/4 inch slices. On a baking sheet, arrange the baguette slices in a single layer. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until slightly brown.
4. Divide the tomato mixture evenly over the baguette slices. Top the slices with mozarella cheese.
5. Broil for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.