4 1/2 c carrots– peeled, sliced
1/4 c raisins
1/4 c butter
2 T honey
2 t fresh lemon juice
1/4 t ground ginger
1/4 c sliced almonds–toasted
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Cook carrots for about 8 minutes–covered in a little water in a medium sized pot.
3. Drain and place into a 8 in square baking dish.
4. Add the raisins, butter, honey, lemon juice, and ginger and bake for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Toast the almonds in a dry frying pan until lightly browned, and sprinkle on top of the carrots before serving.
*Sweet way to eat carrots.