2 T canola oil
2 t garlic salt
2 t thyme
2 t paprika
1 t pepper
1 catfish fillet
1. Rinse fillet with water–let drain in colander.
2. Spray/oil a cookie sheet.
3. Mix all ingredients but the catfish in a bowl.
4. Using a basting brush, brush over both sides of the fish.
5. Bake at 450 degrees for 10-13 minutes (**It took closer to 15 minutes in my experience)
*Catfish has a fun flavor to it, and this is a healthy and flavorful way to cook it… and a great gluten free alternative to the many breaded catfish recipes.