* 1 butternut squash (2 pounds)
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg (I didn’t have nutmeg, so I used pumpkin pie spice instead)
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 6 teaspoons honey
* Cut squash in half lengthwise; discard seeds. Brush squash halves with butter. In a small bowl, combine the salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and pepper; sprinkle over squash halves. Place 2 teaspoons brown sugar in each half. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar over cut sides of squash.
* Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-25 minutes longer until squash is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
–Adapted from tasteofhome.com
*Could be a dessert!