* 1 (24-oz) bag Baby Red Potatoes (about 9-10 potatoes)
* 3 Tbsp olive oil
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/4 tsp black pepper
* 2 cubes frozen Crushed Garlic, or 2 cloves garlic, minced.
* 3-4 sprigs fresh rosemary or 2 tsp dried rosemary
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Wash potatoes but do not peel (unless using thick-skinned potatoes like Russets). Pat potatoes dry. Quarter each potato, or cut in half if using small potatoes (under 2 inches in diameter)
3) In a large bowl, mix together oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. If using frozen garlic cubes, let thaw and then mix in. Strips leaves off rosemary sprigs and stir leaves into oil mixture.
4) Add potatoes to bowl and stir until well coated.
5) Spread in single layer in baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes, using metal spatula to flip and move pieces halfway through baking time.
If roasting whole baby potatoes or using very small potatoes such as TJ’s Teeny Tiny Potatoes, please adjust the oven time accordingly. Potatoes are done when golden, slightly crisped, and soft when the tip of a knife is inserted through the center.
–Cooking with Trader Joes