* 5 Eggs
* 2 bananas (I will use 3 next time)
* 1 scoop protein powder or 1 tsp arrowroot (optional)
* 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter (softened)
* 1/2 cup coconut flour
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1 tsp vanilla
* Small amount of milk to thin (may not need-I didn’t)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Put all ingredients in medium sized bowl
3. Using strong whisk or immersion blender (I used a hand mixer), mix until smooth and well incorporated. If batter is too thick, add a little milk to thin, but don’t let it get runny at all.
4. Put into greased muffin tins- i use a 1/4 cup measure to make pretty even sized. Batter will be somewhat thick.
5. Bake for 13-18 minutes until lightly browned and set in middle.
*Super light and fluffy!