I pinned this recipe a few days ago and my husband peeked over my shoulder at my pins exclaimed “please make this!!!!” He’s a huge Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup fan and the thought of a Paleo version of them was definitely worth exclaiming. So on our date night last weekend before we popped in a James Bond movie I looked at this recipe to see how much time it would take. 15 minutes!! 5 to make, 10 to freeze. I was sold. This recipe is SUPER easy. However, there is a warning…. They are SUPER good and easy to devour quickly. :)
1/2 C Coconut Oil
1/2 C High Quality Cocoa Powder
1/2 C Smooth Almond Butter
1/2 C Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
1/2 t Vanilla
1. Melt coconut oil–it takes no time in the microwave.
2. Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Or, if you are lazy like me and don’t like washing dishes, mix it together with a spoon.
3. Pour into 10 paper lined muffin tin cups or silicon muffin cups and fill 1/2 inch full.
4. Chill for 30 minutes in fridge or freeze for 10 minutes. When firm, remove.
5. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator. They will start to melt if left out of the fridge too long.